- Camden Winterfest; January 31st-Feb 7th, Camden: The Camden Winterfest returns for its annual community celebration of winter returns to the Camden Public Library and Amphitheater Ice carving, music, hot food, family indoor crafts, horse carriage rides, outdoor ice skating, and winter fun.
- National Toboggan Championship; February 7th-9th, Camden: The Camden Snow Bowl will once again be the home of the Annual National Toboggan Championships, a fun event for racers and spectators, with pancake breakfasts, a chili challenge, a chowder challenge, a costume contest, fireworks over Camden Harbor, and of course, toboggan races.
- Bath Antique Show; February 9th, Bath: Paul Fuller Promotions will be sponsoring four antique shows in Bath, Maine for 2013. In addition to this event, there was a show in January and additional shows on March 10th and April 14th. Shows are held at Bath Middle School on Congress Avenue and promise to be not only interesting but educational, as well, with an expert on hand at each event.
- 6th Annual Flavors of Freeport, February 21st, Freeport: Each year the Destination Freeport committee invites visitors and members of the Freeport, ME community to a great weekend of “fabulous food, distinguished drink, great music and the excellent hospitality of Freeport”. The event is held at various locations throughout the village.
- Maine Maple Sunday, March 23rd, Various Locations throughout the State: Each spring Maine’s maple producers open their doors and welcome the public to Maine Maple Sunday. Many sugarhouses offer free tastings and live demonstrations on how maple syrup is produced. Some of them serve maple syrup treats, such as syrup on pancakes or ice-cream, and provide sleigh rides or wagon ride, live music and a variety of family activities.This unique Maine event, is held annually on the fourth Sunday of March. However, some sugarhouses have extended dates, while a few others have alternate dates. Be sure to check schedules with each sugarhouse.
- Fisherman’s Festival, April 25 -27, Boothbay Harbor: “Friday evening begins the festivities with the Miss Shrimp Pageant at BRHS auditorium. Saturday includes the famous Cod Fish Relay, lobster trap hauling, dory bailing, lobster crate running, tug of war, fish fry…. and more! Sunday includes the memorial for fishermen lost at sea and the blessing of the fleet…”