When the craft brewery craze started sweeping across the country, Maine was not forgotten. There is no shortage of breweries to discover after a day spent exploring the area near Sheepscot Harbour Village Resort. After visiting historical attractions or exploring the waterfront, relax at some of the best breweries in Maine. Let our boozy bingo be a guide of breweries and brews to check out.
A Checklist of Some Breweries on Your Bingo Card
Whether you love an IPA or something a little outside of the box, the breweries around Midcoast Maine have something for everyone.
- Boothbay Craft Brewery: This family-owned tavern and brewery has been producing quality craft beer for over a decade. You’ll find a wide variety of brews ranging from Agrios, a barrel-aged Saison, to Southporter, a vanilla porter.
- Oxbow Brewing Company: Find this farmhouse brewery in Newcastle tucked among the following farmlands and winding rivers. During your visit, try the Farmhouse Pale Ale, Alpha Minor, or one of the other various beers offered.
- Bath Brewing Company: Situated on the banks of the Kennebec River in nearby Bath, this brewery focuses on using traditional methods to produce its German, English, and American-style beers.
- Odd Alewives Farm Brewery: Located inside an old 1820’s barn, this brewery in Waldoboro is surrounded by 22 acres of gardens and forest. Enjoy scenic views while trying one of the ales on tap, like Odd Pip, Odd Night, or Odd Spell.
- Trinken Brewing Co: This brewery, which opened in 2020, uses 100 percent renewable energy in its brewing process. Reminisce about the day’s adventure while sipping on a Basin Bomber, Von Wolfhausen, On the Fly, or another brew.
Be sure to grab some cans or a growler of your favorite brew to enjoy back at your vacation rental.
Soak in the Peacefulness at Sheepscot Harbour
After checking off spots on your bingo card by visiting some of the best breweries in Maine, relax under the stars at Sheepscot Harbour Village Resort. Made up of over 60 independently owned cottages, rooms, townhouses, and suites, our Edgecomb Resort is the perfect home away from home for any getaway. Don’t forget to dine on property at Water’s Edge Restaurant & Bar, or walk along the pier. Call 866-587-7320 to learn more about our resort, special offers, or booking your stay.