Vacations are always a great way to take a break from everyday life and recharge your batteries. For some, this means an escape where they relax at their hotel, and for others, it means enjoying new adventures. That’s one of the best parts of vacation – you can do as much or as little as you’d like. If you are looking for what to do in Boothbay Harbor during your stay at Sheepscot Harbour Village Resort that’ll keep you active, there’s no shortage of activities, including exploring Maine trails or trying out yoga.
A Checklist of Maine Activities That Focus on Your Health
Whether you’re planning a family vacation or a romantic getaway for two, there’s plenty of fun ways to stay active during your Midcoast Maine retreat.
- Yoga is a great way to recenter yourself. Lulu’s Barn, Crow Point Yoga, and Wicked Good Yoga offer a range of classes to select from, so you can pick one that fits your skill level.
- Unplug and “get lost” in nature by exploring the fantastic and diverse trails near Sheepscot that make up the Boothbay Region Land Trust. Popular trails include Gregory Hiking Trail, Lobster Cove Meadow, and Singing Meadows.
- For those looking to get in some gym time, the Boothbay Region YMCA offers day passes. These passes give you full access to the facility, including group exercise and water classes.
- Winter’s arrival doesn’t have to mean the end of fun outdoor activities that keep you active. Popular winter activities in Midcoast Maine include cross-country skiing through Brunswick-Topsham Landtrust, snowshoeing around the resort’s property, and snowmobiling area trails.
- A great way to focus on your health during a vacation is by enjoying home-cooked meals. Our Maine cottage rentals all come with full kitchens, perfect for trying new, healthy recipes.
Improve Your Wellness during a Midcoast Maine Escape
From joining a yoga class to exploring hiking trails, you won’t have a hard time figuring out what to do so you stay active during your visit to Boothbay Harbor. Sheepscot Harbour Village Resort is the ideal place to enjoy a little R&R, a great way to indulge in a bit of self-care. With a variety of lodging options, including hotel rooms, suites, and cottages, we can accommodate groups of all sizes. Don’t forget to check out the range of on-site amenities and activities that keep guests coming back year after year. Call 866-587-7320 to learn more about our Maine Family resort or current special offers.